If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m not throwing in the towel on real noodles, but these spiralized zucchini noodles were totally delicious and such a great way to eat a carb-free meal that feels totally indulgent, but isn’t. Oh and that kale pesto? To die for. Like I could have, and may have, eaten it with a spoon! —Jen Pinkston
Serves 2 people
- 2 Medium Zucchini's spiralized
- 2 large handfuls of Kale
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pistachios or pine nuts
- In food processor, combine all of your pesto ingredients and blend until combined.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and add a large scoop of your pesto. Cook the noodles in the pesto for 5-7 minutes, or until the noodles are warm and cooked through.
- Serve with extra pesto and top with sea salt!