If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has become such a favorite at our house. (Parker gives it two thumbs up!) The best part is, it’s quick and easy meaning everyone will still make it out the door with time to spare! —Jen Pinkston
Makes 4 large waffles
- 6 ounces Crumbled pork sausage fully cooked
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Non stick spray
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Beat in two eggs and milk until everything is combined. It’s fine if there are a few lumps. Stir in sausage. Preheat waffle iron and cook waffles to desired crispness. (Be sure to spray waffle iron before adding batter or they will stick!)
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and coat with non stick spray. Crack an egg and allow to cook to over easy or over medium depending on your preference. Top each waffle with one egg.
- Top with syrup if you desire– and you really should desire. It’s delicious!
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch