If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Putting a twist on iced coffee with nespresso! —Jen Pinkston
- 2 Nepresso Caramelizio Capsules
- 2 tablespoons Hawaiian Coconut Syrup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 pieces salted caramel candy
- coffee ice cubes
- regular ice cubes
- Place one piece of salted caramel candy at the bottom of a double walled glass (like this one that we used). Brew one cup of caramelita coffee (the heat melts the caramel candy perfectly!) then pour into a cocktail shaker over ice and begin shaking immediately. (Make sure the candy makes it into the cocktail shaker too!) This process cools the coffee off rapidly and prevents the melting of ice which dilutes your coffee.
- Next fill a glass with coffee ice cubes and pour your now chilled coffee over them, leaving room for milk. In a smaller cup, pour one quarter cup milk of your choice and add one tablespoon of coconut syrup and stir until combined. This adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the drink! (Although you can always add more if you prefer.)
More Great Recipes: