If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I could eat fish almost everyday, I love everything about it. Cooking it in the oven makes it so easy, I just pack everything in parchment paper and put it in the oven. Basically you could add any kind of veggies and fresh herbs you have at hand and you like. Just try it and have fun with it. —Virginie Degryse
- 5 pieces of seabags (halibut, salmon or cod work as well)
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1/2 cup green beans, trimmed and cut in 2
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 5 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 sprigs organo and thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place corn, chickpeas, green beans, tomatoes, and on one side of 5 pieces of parchment paper, dividing evenly. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top fish with oregano, basil, and parsley; place on vegetables, dividing evenly.
- Fold parchment over fish and vegetables, it makes it easier if you place the folded parchment paper in foil as well and close. Transfer packets to baking sheet and bake until fish is opaque and cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Carefully open package, be aware of steam and serve.