If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three-ingredient Moroccan spiced yogurt. This comes together in about 5 minutes and tastes delicious on everything!
—Olaiya Land | Milly's Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups full-fat greek yogurt or labneh
- 2 teaspoons Villa Jerada ras el hanout spice blend
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Best quality extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Raw sliced vegetables, to serve
- Note: I love all the Villa Jerada products but the ras el hanout spice blend is especially fantastic. It's much more delicate and floral than any other version of the spice blend I've tried. It works perfectly with the honey in this dip.
- Whisk the yogurt, ras el hanout and honey together in a medium bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to come together. Serve with vegetables and topped with best quality olive oil. (I used Les Terroirs de Marrakech extra-virgin olive oil.)
- Original recipe by Mehdi Boujrada. This recipe is great served with Moroccan Vegetable Tagine.