If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love love Caprese and always coming up with new variations. This one is creamy, savory, and so delish it will melt in your mouth! —jmbs
- 8 ounces pkg. Lioni Hand Wrapped Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 jar sun dried tomato soaked in olive oil
- 4 ounces hollandaise sauce
- Optional: Thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma or Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Lay slices of Mozzarella on serving tray. Layer with desired amount of fresh basil leaves, sundried tomatoes, and drizzle with basil hollandaise sauce (see below). Optional: layer in thinly sliced Prosciutto di Parma or Prosciutto di San Daniele.
- To make sauce: take very finely chopped fresh basil leaves and mix with your favorite hollandaise sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil