If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This idea came to my head as a cool appetizer during the hot summer. It is best to use a fresh bag of tortilla chips (Scoops ) —Carin
Serves: 3-5 people
handfuls tortilla chips
bunches of fresh basil leaves
cups fresh salsa
cups sour cream
- Place tortilla chips on a decorative platter or plate
- Lay 1 fresh basil leaf on the bottom of each of the tortilla "scoops"
- Next add a spoonful of fresh salsa on top of the basil
- Finish off with a dollop of sour cream
- Use extra basil to decorate the platter and to bring out the smell of the basil while being served
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil