Easy & quick recipe.
Easy & quick recipe.—idalingi
cup basil leaves
teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
In This Recipe
- Beat eggs, add a dash of salt and sugar.
- Add basil leaves in beaten egg.
- Heat pan, add EVOO. When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture in. Stir-fry it evenly.
- After a few minutes, you should smell the aroma of omelette, turn it over and let it cook for another few minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle some sesame oil before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil