If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy & quick recipe. —idalingi
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Beat eggs, add a dash of salt and sugar.
- Add basil leaves in beaten egg.
- Heat pan, add EVOO. When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture in. Stir-fry it evenly.
- After a few minutes, you should smell the aroma of omelette, turn it over and let it cook for another few minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle some sesame oil before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil