If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lemony, salty spicy roast chicken with the crispiest skin ever. —Stephanieji
Preserved lemon and chili paste
- 10 whole preserved lemons
- 2 fresh hot red chilis
- Blend lemons and chilis in a food processor until a paste forms.
Preserved lemon rubbed chicken
- 1 roasting chicken
- generous preserved lemon paste
- black pepper
- Olive oil
- Rub the chicken all over with a generous amount of lemon paste. Sprinkle on lots of cracked black pepper. Drizzle with a little oil Roast the chicken at 450 degrees for 1-1.5 hrs, depending on your chicken size (165 degrees internal temperature).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Chicken