If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Potatoes salad are never out ! —Eatingcasual
Big sweet potatoe
grams baby boomer potatoes (or bigger potatoes cut in small cube)
Branch of celery
pieces of purple basil
tablespoon Whole-Grain mustard
- Cut in cube the sweet potatoe
- In a saucepan, put both of the potatoes in boiled water, add a pinch of salt. Cook them until a knife insert easily in the potatoes.
- Cut in thin slice the celery, the carrots and the sacllion. Reserve.
- When the potatoes are ready drain them and let it cool a bit.
- Add all of the ingredients in a salad bowl, mix & eat!