If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you want to make the best dressing in the world, make this. I am making it like 3 times a week. I put it on arugula salads, romain salads, cucumbers and now, chicken. It's so simple, but genius. Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon, olive oil, salt. That's all. And it will change your life. I recently posted the recipe when I made Parmesan Chicken Milanese, and my love has stemmed from there. —Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Makes makes 3-4 servings
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken (or whatever you have left)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 3 green onions (diced)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan (grated)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon (Grey Poupon Country Dijon is the best)
- 1 tablespoon Champagne or Red Wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing in a medium mixing bowl. Combine 1/2 lemon (juice), Parmesan, Dijon, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together until is has emulsified.
- Add the rotisserie chicken which has been either shredded or cubed, celery and green onion. Toss everything to combine. If too dry, add some more olive oil. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve on lettuce wraps, toasted bread or a yummy croissant.
- Note: The dressing for this salad is like crack. I use it on pretty much everything now that I know how to make it. I hope you feel the same way.