If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple & tasty side dish. —Eatingcasual
tablespoon Chili Flakes
cup Bread Crumbs
- preheat your oven to 400 C
- Cut off bottom of your asparagus.
- Put your asparagus on a baking pan or tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Put on the garlic, add the chili flakes and salt'n'pepper to taste.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for about 20 min
- When your asparagus is cooked to slightly crunchy take it out of the oven.
- Put it into a nice presentation plate, and cover with bread crumbs.