If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cool recipe is best enjoyed during the hot summertime, with a tall glass of iced tea. A variety of fresh garden vegetables may be added, but the fresh basil is the special touch! —Salsa Belle
- 1 lb. cooked pasta
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella, cubed
- 2 fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 & 1/2 cups Fresh Basil, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place the cooked and cooled pasta onto a large platter. Mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper. Pour over the pasta, and toss together lightly. Place the tomatoes, basil and olives in the center of the pasta, then top with both cheeses and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil