If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Ultimate Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a chocolate lovers dream! Made with wholesome ingredients and with zero added sugar or oil, this gluten and dairy free banana bread is the ultimate sweet treat! —Megan Olson
- 3 small, ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To a blender, add the bananas, vanilla extract, chocolate extract, applesauce, and blend until smooth.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and blend until well combined.
- Remove the batter from the blender and place in a bowl. Fold the chocolate chips into batter by hand to disperse evenly throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Spread the batter evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick can be removed from the center of the loaf clean.
- Cool the bread in the pan 30 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove from the pan, cut into 12 slices and devour. Store in the refrigerator in a container to stay fresh up to a week.