If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Prepare it on Sunday for quick, healthy & delicious lunches all week :) —Eatingcasual
- 1 packet Farfalle Pasta
- 1 packet Brocoli
- 3 pieces Celery
- 3 pieces Carrots
- 1/4 cup Roasted pine nuts
- 1 scallion
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 C.
- Cut the brocoli into florets and put on a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil with salt'n'pepper. Put in the oven for 20 min. Set aside when ready
- In a sauceapan boil salted water for the pasta. When its boilling throw in the pasta and cook to Al dente. (different with the brands)
- During this time, as thinly as you can cut the celery, carrots & scallion into slices.
- When everything is ready put all of the ingredients in a salad bowl. Mix, share & enjoy !