If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 to 2 whole fresh blackberries
- 3 to 4 fresh sage leaves
- 2 ounces Suze
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 dash simple syrup (1:1 water to sugar)
- Prosecco, to top
- Lightly muddle the blackberries and sage at the bottom of a mixing glass, and top with Suze, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds, and then strain into a wine glass over ice.
- Top with prosecco, about 3 ounces, and garnish with sage and/or blackberries if you'd like.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!