If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunchy & tasty —Eatingcasual
Makes 6 patties
- 1/2 cauliflowers
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 3 egg yolk
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley
- 1 cup Bread crumbs (for coating)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (coconut oil, grapes seeed)...etc
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Steam cauliflower for 10 and a half minutes. At the same time pan fry the garlic and onion - put it aside.
- In a large bowl mash the cauliflower into a puree (I personally like to keep chunky parts for texture)
- Mix the cauliflower, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup crumbs breads, parsley, nutmeg and 3 egg yolks. Don't stop until you have a texture that holds together when you make the patties.
- Put the rest of the breadcrumbs (1 cup) in a bowl beside for coating. Now you are ready to heat up your pan and cooking oil.
- Form 6 patties coating with bread crumbs before frying them. Cook until a golden brown color. Best served with fresh salad with home made cucumber yogurt or put into a creative sandwich :)