If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is another of my mom's recipe for a refreshing and healthy drink that could be served chilled or hot. I will have to search and find the species name for the Chinese grass, but in Cantonese, it is pronounced "gum ngun fa." —thedarcsage
- 1 bunch chrysanthemum flowers - 2 or 3 whole flowers
- 1 special Chinese herb grass
- 1 liter water
- Boil water. You can make it more or less dilute.
- Add the ingredients and boil for 15 minutes max. It is really a small bunch of chrysanthemum flowers - not much.
- Pour into individual cups.
- Alternatively, just boil some crysanthemum and add honey to taste for a simple, healthy refreshment on a hot day!
More Great Recipes: