If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sesame peanut ramen that has super creamy and rich broth! —Hetal Vasavada
Serves 2-3 people
Noodles + Broth
- 10 ounces noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon red miso paste, plus extra for veggies
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Sriracha to taste
- Cook noodles according to package, drain and wash with cold water and toss with a drizzle of sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat both vegetable and sesame oil on medium heat. Once oil is hot add onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add ginger and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes. Increase heat to medium and add tahini, peanut butter, red chili flakes and miso paste. Mix well. Sauté 30 seconds. Add broth, water, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha and stir until well combined. Taste and add salt to taste if needed. Bring to a boil and them simmer for 15 minutes while covered.
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, ribbons or juilenned
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- In a small non-stick skillet add 1 tsp of vegetable oil, when hot add 1 tsp of miso paste and red bell peppers. Sauté for 2 minutes on medium high heat. Repeat with carrot ribbons.
- In a large bowl, add 1 serving of noodles, pour broth over the noodles. Top with sliced vegetables, bean sprouts, scallions and black sesame seeds. You can also add more Sriracha or drizzle with toasted sesame seed oil on top. Enjoy while hot!