If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a good idea for the spring/summer dinner. Just with a salad or some cheese. They are also a good way to make non veggies eat some vegetables. It's easy, fast and really delicious. You can play with the quantity of Courgettes. —Thomas Capelle
- 2 Small Zucchini / Courgettes (or 1 large)
- 250 grams White Flour (type T55 / T65)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 100 milliliters Whole Milk
- 40 milliliters Olive Oil
- 100 milliliters Soda Water
- 5 grams salt
- 75 grams Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Mix the Flour, Salt and baking powder.
- Grate the courgettes, and mix with the flour mix. You should get a thick paste.
- Add the water, milk and olive oil. Add the egg yolks only (save the whites for later). Add the grated Parmigiano.
- Whisk the egg whites until you get a fluffy thick cloud (you should be able to put the bowl upside down)
- Choose a big squared waffle machine. Put some olive oil in both sides (or cacao butter, or butter if you like some gold crusted waffle). Preheat them hot (in my old machine is 4/5 settings). Cook until done. Eat right away with salad or maple syrup, or as you wish!