If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spinach Mushroom & Broccoli FrittatasA light & vibrant Tomato Chicken Gorgonzola Salad! An easy gluten free recipe you can prep ahead of time and assemble during the week on the go. Paired with a creamy gorgonzola dressing, this flavorful salad is one you can enjoy all summer long! —Megan Olson
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon crumbled gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup shredded pre-cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon crumbled gorgonzola
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients to make the dressing then set aside.
- Assemble the salads by placing the mixed greens in a large bowl following by the shredded chicken, sliced tomatoes then crumbled gorgonzola. Drizzle a tablespoon of the dressing on top of the salad and devour!
- Keep the dressing in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to two weeks.