1. Wash and rinse rice, put in a rice cooker, add water and let it cook.
2. Add vinegar, sugar and salt when the rice is done.
1. Wash the fresh mackerel quickly in cold running water (if needed).
2. Slice and cut fish fillet into small cubes.
3. Wash, sanitise, peel and de-seed cucumber
4. Wash, sanitise and de-seed tomatoes.
5. Wash, sanitise and de-seed green bell pepper.
6. Wash, sanitise and peel white onions
7. Slice and cut vegetables into smaller cubes
8. Put everything in one bowl.
1. Mix lemon juice, mustards and season with salt and pepper according to you preference.
2. Let the acid slightly cook the meat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mayonnaise.
1. Prepare tofu pockets.
2. Add sushi rice and fill in 35-50% of the tofu pockets. (Press a little bit downwards. )
3. Add ceviche.
4. Topped with sesame seed seasoning.
5. Serve! :)