If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe on an ordinary day when my friend gave me a bag of Korean Tofu Pockets — then my imagination danced with grace and excitement with what I can do for the ingredients I have at home.
This one is good for appetizer / snack.
- 1 cup Short grained rice
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 2.5 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 pinches Salt
- 1. Wash and rinse rice, put in a rice cooker, add water and let it cook. 2. Add vinegar, sugar and salt when the rice is done.
- 300 grams Mackerel Fillet (fresh)
- 80 grams Cucumber (fresh)
- 80 grams Tomatoes (fresh)
- 60 grams White Onions
- 1 piece Banana Pepper or Hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pinch Sesame seasoning (included in Tofu Packets)
- 1 packet Yubuchobap
- PREPARATION: 1. Wash the fresh mackerel quickly in cold running water (if needed). 2. Slice and cut fish fillet into small cubes. 3. Wash, sanitise, peel and de-seed cucumber 4. Wash, sanitise and de-seed tomatoes. 5. Wash, sanitise and de-seed green bell pepper. 6. Wash, sanitise and peel white onions 7. Slice and cut vegetables into smaller cubes 8. Put everything in one bowl.
- METHOD: 1. Mix lemon juice, mustards and season with salt and pepper according to you preference. 2. Let the acid slightly cook the meat for 2-3 minutes. 3. Add mayonnaise.
- ASSEMBLY: 1. Prepare tofu pockets. 2. Add sushi rice and fill in 35-50% of the tofu pockets. (Press a little bit downwards. ) 3. Add ceviche. 4. Topped with sesame seed seasoning. 5. Serve! :)
- VOILA! HAPPY ME! :)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with Tofu