If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing is shown on the far left in the photo above. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 scant cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- Pinch cayenne (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. The dressing will keep for a week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: