If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing is shown center right in the photo above. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons mellow white miso
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh, grated fresh ginger, or 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add more water if the mixture is too thick. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. The dressing will keep for up to 10 days.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: