If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Avocados make good food better! So top your favorite sandwich with avocado slices to add some delicious, creamy green. —Avocados from Mexico
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast cutlets
- 1 fully ripened avocado from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into 16 slices
- 4 Ciabatta or other flat rolls (about 4 inches)
- 1/2 cup prepared blue-cheese dressing
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 large ripe tomato (about 8 ounces), cut into 8 slices
- Preheat grill. Combine oil, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce in a medium bowl. Add chicken cutlets and toss until all are coated with the mixture.
- Grill until chicken has cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
- Brush tops of cutlets with remaining hot sauce to taste. Split rolls crosswise almost in half and spread the bottoms with 1 tablespoon blue-cheese dressing each.
- Divide lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, and avocado slices among rolls; top with remaining blue-cheese dressing and close rolls.