Author Notes: Raw Herb Pesto Pasta - Herbs, garlic & avocado infuse this simple pasta dish to make it incredibly healthy, detoxifying & delicious. —Imbue By Tara Kircher
Spaghetti of choice
bunch Basil (large bunch)
Half cup of Olive oil
Salt, pepper & chili pepper flakes to season
In This Recipe
- Bring a pan to boil for your spaghetti.
- Remove rosemary leaves from the stalk and finely chop leaves into very small pieces.
- Remove Basil leaves from stalks and add to food processor. Add in the chopped rosemary, pealed garlic, salt, ample pepper, and half the cup of olive oil & blend together on low until everything is finely chopped.
- Once spaghetti is cooked & drained, mix in the raw pesto sauce and stir until all pasta is covered. Add more oil here if needed.
- Slice the avocado into chunks, add to pasta. Pour over the juice of one whole lemon and mix all ingredients together leaving the avocado in chunks, but allowing it to mix well through the dish.
- Serve and sprinkle some chili flakes on top