If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vanilla Cashew Nut Milk - DELICIOUS!!! ..Dessert in a bottle. —Imbue By Tara Kircher
Makes 1 medium sized bottle
- 2 cups Cashew nuts
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates
- 4 cups Filtered water
- 1 Cheese cloth or mesh strainer
- Drain cashews from pre soaked water
- Place two cups Cashews & 4 cups filtered water into a blender, along with 4 pitted medjool dates. Blend until a smooth, creamy consistency forms
- Place your cheese cloth / mesh strainer over a bowl, and in batches pour out your cashew milk. if you are doing this through a cheese cloth, do in smaller batches and hand squeeze out the juice, scooping out the excess left over nut pieces from your strainer before you do the next batch. The goal is to release though all the lovely juice without the larger lumps of nut & date.
- Once all nut milk has been strained, add in your 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract & stir. Best served chilled, so store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before consuming. This is simple delicious creamy goodness in a bottle.