If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kalamata Olive Hummus - Garlic, Olives & Delicious!! —Imbue By Tara Kircher
Makes 1 medium bowl
Can of Chickpeas (or 15oz dried)
tablespoons Olive oil, plus some for garnish
cup Kalamata olives (pitted)
Large garlic cloves
- If using dried chickpea’s, soak these fully immersed in water in the fridge overnight, they need to be very soft before blending.
- Juice one whole lemon, dispose of the flesh.
- Place all ingredients, including lemon juice & half your olives in the food processor. Blend together for a few minutes until all the contents become a smooth paste. About 3 minutes.
- Finely chop the remainder of olives.
- Scoop out blended hummus into an airtight container, garnish with olive oil, and the remaining chopped olives.
- Store in the fridge to cool for at least an hour before consuming, as it taste so much better chilled.
- * Will keep in an airtight container in the fridge 4-5 days.