If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a summer grilling twist on a classic cocktail. —jasontphelps
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce grilled rosemery simple syrup
- 2 splashes Angostura bitters
- 1 piece orange
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Squeeze the orange wedge into an ice filled glass. Drop wedge on top of ice.
- Add the bourbon, rosemary syrup and bitters. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with maraschinos skewered on a rosemary sprig.
More Great Recipes: