If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 endives
- 2 heads radicchio
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- pinches salt & pepper
- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan on medium-high heat. Half the endives lengthwise, and the radicchio through the core. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Grill until lightly charred on both sides, about 4 minutes for the endives, and seven for the radicchio.
- While those are grilling, make the dressing. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of the hazelnuts, garlic, 1/2 of the lemon juice, olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
- To serve, top the endives and radicchio with the dressing, remaining hazelnuts, lemon zest, remaining parmesan and additional salt and pepper.