If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I cook salmon for dinner, whether roasting, searing, poaching, whatever, I always cook a double portion because I know that I'll be craving this for lunch the next day. Super versatile, feel free to top it on your favorite greens, toast, or eat it plain from a bowl. Feel free to edit ingredient amounts to your taste, but I love the combo of the creamy dairy, briny capers, and fresh dill all in abundance. —Connor Bower
- 8 ounces leftover salmon, chilled and flaked
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- splashes lemon juice
- pinches salt
- black pepper
- Flake chilled salmon into a bowl. Add in all ingredients and toss together. Add all other ingredients, and toss together with a fork to finely mix everything together. Let sit for at least 20 min to let flavors meld but it should be good to go as is if hungry! Serve plain, on toast, or on greens.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon