If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
pieces fresh Mozzarella
Leaves of fresh Basil
cup Balsamic Vinegar
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
pinches Sea Salt
Grind of Black Pepper
- Simmer and reduce balsamic vinegar to a syrup and then cool.
- Wash and core tomatoes and arrange on a plate with mozzarella.
- Add basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction. add sea salt and grind of fresh pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers