pieces fresh Mozzarella
Leaves of fresh Basil
cup Balsamic Vinegar
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
pinches Sea Salt
Grind of Black Pepper
In This Recipe
- Simmer and reduce balsamic vinegar to a syrup and then cool.
- Wash and core tomatoes and arrange on a plate with mozzarella.
- Add basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction. add sea salt and grind of fresh pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers