If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, fast, fresh —Jane Poretsky
- 1 pound wild salmon filet, skin removed + cubed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 scallion, whites thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 1 pinch maldon salt + pepper
- 2 avocados, halved and pit removed
- Toss the first 6 ingredients together in a bowl, and let them sit in the fridge for 15 minutes. After that, drain + then scoop a few tablespoons of raw salmon into the belly of the avocado. Serve immediately. I recommend you eat this with a grapefruit spoon! Fresh, filling, and healthy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon