If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my go to summer grilling recipes. It has evolved from several recipes into a simple three to four ingredient recipe. The approach is to add as little or as much of the ingredients as you find pleasing. This can be served with Jasmine rice, maybe a bok choy salad or grilled asparagus. —Sauertea
Serves 2-4 depending on the size of the piece of salmon.
- Hoisin Sauce
- Brown Sugar (dark or light)
- Salmon with skin on
- chile garlic paste (optional)
- Pat the salmon dry and make sure there are no bones. Place the salmon, skin side down on a sheet of aluminium foil. Lightly season with salt and pepper
- Brush with Hoisin Sauce and chile garlic paste. Sprinkle brown sugar over the salmon.
- Place the salmon on the grill. Leave on the aluminium foil. Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon flakes and is cooked through.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon