If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip: An awesome summer appetizer! Serve with fresh veggies. With sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, scallions, almond milk, & garlic. —Holly
- 3 green onions, chopped (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish)
- 1/3 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 10.5 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil (I prefer Bella Sun Luci brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Texture should be firm but spreadable, like a soft cream cheese. (If too thick add another tablespoon of almond milk.)
- Garnish with reserved green onions
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or pretzel chips.