If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 12 shooters
- 1 cup ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, (seeds and ribs removed), finely diced
- 1/4 cup ripe tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup fresh micro arugula
- 12 clear glass or plastic shot glasses
- 12 plastic or bamboo demi-tasse spoons
- Add avocado, jalapeño, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Toss diced salmon with lemon juice and capers.
- Distribute crème fraîche then avocado mixture, then salmon evenly among 12 shot glasses. Top with micro arugula and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon