Author Notes: I like beef stir frys with water chestnuts, so I decided to make a burger out of it. —contest enterer
pound ground beef
teaspoons ground ginger
cup sliced water chestnuts
dashes soy sauce
In This Recipe
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Combine ground beef with soy sauce and ground ginger. Mix well.
- Divide beef into eight equal patties. Flatten each patty to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Top four beef patties with 1/4 cup of sliced water chestnuts. The water chestnuts should be placed withint 1/2 of an inch of the edge of the burger. Place the remaining patties on top of the patties with the waterchestnuts. Press the edges of the burger together.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat until desired doneness. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers