If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy and delicious appetizer for salmon lovers! —Suzanne
Makes 24 appetizers
- 16 ounces Salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Arugula
- 3/4 cup Chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1 tablespoon Honey Mustard Dressing
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 24 Toasted Baguette slices
- 1/3 cup Hummus, original flavor
- 24 Pickle chips
- 4 ounces Smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic glaze
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat; add 2 tbsp butter and sear the salmon fillets for 3 minutes; add 2 tbsp butter, flip the fillets and cook an additional 4 minutes; set aside and let cool; cut into 24 pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together the arugula, chopped tomatoes, Real Bacon Bits and honey mustard dressing; season with salt and pepper and toss
- To plate, put the toasted baguette slices on a serving platter, top each baguette with 1/2 tsp of the hummus, 1 pickle chip, 1/2 tbsp of the arugula mixture, 1 smoked salmon piece and 1 piece of the seared salmon; drizzle with balsamic glaze and Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon