If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Living in Alaska for 20 years ,we have eaten salmon a lot of ways and find this family recipe one of our favorites! —Nathan Hamner
Serves 10 people
- 1 pint Canned salmon
- 1/2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium diced Onion
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb container Source cream
- 1 large can Red enchilada sauce
- Stir together in mixing bowl salmon ,1/2 can cream of mushroom & chicken soup ,onion and cottage cheese . Set aside This is the enchilada filling .
- Spoon tortillas with filling and roll , place them into oven safe casserole dish. Stir in mixing bowl remaining 1/2 cans of soup with 1lb container source cream and spread out over enchiladas. Pour 1 large can of red enchilada sauce over the top and bake for 30 to 45 minutes and garnish with grated cheese and onions! Enjoy:)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon
More Great Recipes: Entrees