If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Leftover salmon is never a problem. leftover veggies usually go in also. If potatoes are precooked, all the better because they will cook faster. —pele
Spicy Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Siracha or other hot sauce.
- Mix together.
- 2 medium potoatoes, peeled and large dice
- 1/2 onion, medium dice
- 1/2 red pepper, large dice
- 1/2 pound Cooked salmon
- Warm up 2 Tablespoons oil in a 10 inch saute pan. Add the potatoes and cook with the lid on and without disturbing until starting to brown. Turn and cook until cooked and brown on most sides. For raw potatoes this will take 20-30 minutes.
- Add onion and red pepper and cook until brown. Add another Tablespoon of oil if needed.
- Add the cooked salmon and saute until warmed through. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Spicy Horseradish Sauce.