If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everybody should have a recipe for tomato sauce, its a cooking essential! Forget about supermarket tomato sauce, they are full of shit, expensibr and they never gonna be good as a homemade one. If you want, you can double or triple this recipe and freeze some for later. I guarantee your lazy pasta cooking nights will never be the same again :)
- 1 packet italian tomato
- 4 whole garlic clove
- 1 yellow onion slice in half
- 3 bay leaf
- splashes olive oil
- In a large frying pan, heat some cooking oil at mid temperature.
- When the oil is hot fry the bay leaves and the whole garlic clove until golden brown. At this point add the onion and fry it to a light brown.
- Empty the tomato can and add the salt'n'pepper. Break up the whole tomatos with your wood spoon for some mid to big sized chunks. Simmer the tomato for 25 min.
- Done! Use it for pizza, pasta, rice, stuffed vegetable and if you want something more nutritive add red lentil or another legume protein source.