If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jicama fries are a healthy alternative to regular fries. In this recipe, they're coated with olive oil and sprinkled with flavorful seasonings. —Sarah 'n Spice
teaspoons olive oil
teaspoon ground cumin
teaspoon seasoning salt
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the skin of jicama and slice into fries. Place jicama on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Mix together with hands to coat jicama fries.
- In a small bowl combine all of the seasonings.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and mix together again with hands to make sure seasoning is evenly distributed over fries.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes flipping halfway through.