If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This creamy and refreshing mint ice-cream stuffed with chocolate chunks is the perfect treat for warm summer days. This ice-cream recipe is dairy free, paleo, and has a vegan option as well. —Paleo & Gluten Free Eats
Serves 6 people
- 2 cups full fat canned coconut milk- Thai Kitchen Brand
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 avocado (optional- for color)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (except the chocolate chunks, which you will stir in at the end).
- Remove the pit and peel from the avocado and blend into the ice-cream.
- Follow the instructions on your ice-cream machine and churn until the ice-cream is thick and smooth.
- Once the ice-cream is firm, remove the ice-cream from the machine and put in in a bowl or container. Stir the chocolate chunks into the ice-cream and serve or freeze for later use.