If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy chicken breast wrapped around sauteed fajita vegetables and grilled to perfection. —Lindsey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon taco or fajita seasoning
- Saute the peppers and onions in the olive oil over medium high heat until the peppers are slightly tender and onions turn opaque. About 7 minutes. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tsp of the taco seasoning over the peppers and onions part way through cooking.
- Lay the chicken tenders out on a cutting board and, one at a time, pound out the tenders with a meat mallet or the back of a pan until thin and flat. Sprinkle the surface of the tenders with remaining taco seasoning.
- To assemble the roll ups, place a small stack of the peppers and onions in the center of a chicken tender. Fold one end over the peppers and onions, then roll over to the other end. Fix the exposed end of the chicken with a toothpick. Sprinkle any remaining seasoning over the tops. Grill over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side. Or bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until chicken has browned.