Author Notes: This recipe comes from my dad. It's such a classic salad, and I can honestly remember having it every summer. When we lived on the East Coast we grew our own tomatoes and cucumbers for the salad. Its so refreshing! —AZnewlywed
Serves: 4-6 people
cup Balsamic Vinegar
cup Olive Oil
- Cut up the tomatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- Peel the cucumber, and slice into circular pieces. Then slice them in half again.
- Cut onions into similar sized pieces as the tomato.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl, including olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes