If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is simpler than dividing 3 out of 24 and quick, low-maintenance and perhaps even tastier as leftovers... :D —LittlestBerg
Serves about 3
can of chickpeas
normal-sized (cereal) bowl of chopped cauliflower
medium-sized red onion
yellow grape tomatoes, halved
handfuls shelled pistachios
tablespoons roasted red chili paste
dried oregano flakes
- Chop and wash cauliflower. Put cauliflower in microwaveable bowl, fill bowl with water, microwave contents for about 5 minutes
- Pour a thin layer of the white wine into a small sauce pan and set the heat on the stove to medium-high. Slice the onion on the diagonal and into thin strings/wedges. Pour into sauce pan and stir into wine.
- Open can of chickpeas and wash the goo from the legumes.
- Chop the tomatoes in half.
- Once the onion have turned translucent or become a bit browned, and the cauliflower has been steamed, combine all the above ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the pistachios and oregano (an amount calculated to your own taste). Stir in the roasted red chili paste until ingredients evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy! ^_^