This recipe is simpler than dividing 3 out of 24 and quick, low-maintenance and perhaps even tastier as leftovers... :D
This recipe is simpler than dividing 3 out of 24 and quick, low-maintenance and perhaps even tastier as leftovers... :D—LittlestBerg
Serves: about 3
can of chickpeas
normal-sized (cereal) bowl of chopped cauliflower
medium-sized red onion
yellow grape tomatoes, halved
handfuls shelled pistachios
tablespoons roasted red chili paste
dried oregano flakes
In This Recipe
- Chop and wash cauliflower. Put cauliflower in microwaveable bowl, fill bowl with water, microwave contents for about 5 minutes
- Pour a thin layer of the white wine into a small sauce pan and set the heat on the stove to medium-high. Slice the onion on the diagonal and into thin strings/wedges. Pour into sauce pan and stir into wine.
- Open can of chickpeas and wash the goo from the legumes.
- Chop the tomatoes in half.
- Once the onion have turned translucent or become a bit browned, and the cauliflower has been steamed, combine all the above ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the pistachios and oregano (an amount calculated to your own taste). Stir in the roasted red chili paste until ingredients evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy! ^_^