If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These New Zealand lamb chops coated with garlic and rosemary, then simply grilled. The homemade mint apple sauce is also 1000x better than store bought mint jelly. Together, they're highly addictive. —Lisa Bryan
Makes 8 lamb chops
Mint Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 rack of lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the sauce ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Place the sauce in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator until needed.
- Slice the rack of lamb into individual chops. Place the olive oil, garlic and rosemary into a glass baking dish and stir together. Place the chops into the baking dish, coat both sides and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill on medium-high heat. Place the lamb chops on the grill for approximately 3 minutes each side. Let the chops sit for a few minutes before serving with the mint apple sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire