If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Extra flavorful and extremely low in fat and calories —jenniferw
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
cod fillet (each about 200 grams)
tablespoon canola oil
- Rinse rosemary and shake dry. Cut 1 sprig into 4 pieces; pluck remaining rosemary and finely chop.
- Rinse orange, wipe dry and cut 8 thin slices out of the middle (save the rest for another use).
- Rinse cod fillets and pat dry. Season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Lay 1 piece rosemary and 2 orange slices on each of the fish fillets. Secure with kitchen twine.
- Coat an aluminum tray with the oil. Put fish bundles on a hot grill and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately.