Author Notes: Extra flavorful and extremely low in fat and calories —jenniferw
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
cod fillet (each about 200 grams)
tablespoon canola oil
In This Recipe
- Rinse rosemary and shake dry. Cut 1 sprig into 4 pieces; pluck remaining rosemary and finely chop.
- Rinse orange, wipe dry and cut 8 thin slices out of the middle (save the rest for another use).
- Rinse cod fillets and pat dry. Season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary.
- Lay 1 piece rosemary and 2 orange slices on each of the fish fillets. Secure with kitchen twine.
- Coat an aluminum tray with the oil. Put fish bundles on a hot grill and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately.