If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cake Batter Protein Balls are the perfect, super tasty snack that you can feel good about! These are so easy to make and are great on the go! —Amy Sheree
- 1 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Sprinkles
- pinch Salt
- With an electric mixer beat together melted coconut oil, cashew butter, honey, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract, butter extract and salt
- Slowly add in remaining ingredients mixing until fully incorporated
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough out and roll into balls and top with additional (optional) sprinkles
- Store in an airtight container