If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Squash breakfast toast recipe - quick and easy breakfast toast layered with tons of flavour. Cottage cheese, roasted squash, dried apricots and sesame. —VeryBreakfast
Serves: 1 toast
tablespoon cottage cheese or cream cheese
slices of roasted squash
piece of toast of your choice
salt and sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Roast the squash in advance - Wash and chop squash in half, place on a roasting tray and roast for 40min up to an hour. Pierce with a fork to check if it's fully cooked through. Don't peel the squash. When roasted skin will become nice and soft.
- Toast the slice of bread.
- Smear cottage cheese or cream cheese on the toast and sprinkle with salt.
- Add roughly chopped squash and chopped dried apricots.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.